About Red Frog 4 Early Childhood Education
Red Frog 4 Early Childhood Education is a Government Approved Kindergarten Provider. Located conveniently in Mount Morgan, we offer childcare to children aged 0 to 12 years old in a safe, secure and supervised meeting place. With us, they will learn, grow and mix with friends to enjoy developmentally appropriate activities. We also offer a fun Holiday Program! Contact us to find out more.
Red Frog 4 Early Childhood Education is licensed by the Department of Education & Training under the National Quality Framework, including the requirements for activities, experiences and programs, the numbers of educator members and children and educator members’ qualifications. Staff : Child ratios are listed below:
- 0 to 2 years age-group with a ratio of 1 : 4;
- 2 to 3 years age-group with a ratio of 1 : 5;
- 3 to 5 years age-group with a ratio of 1 : 11.
What Makes us Great?
Quality child care doesn’t have to cost the earth. Our experienced team are dedicated to providing first-rate child care services to your family. We were proud to receive the 2014 and 2015 Community Engagement Award as recognition for our hard work. We consistently meet National Quality Standard markers and are a member of Australian Childcare Alliance, QLD. At Red Frog, we believe your child deserves the greatest possible care. That’s what we aim to deliver every day.
- Qualified Owner/Director with over 30 years expertise
- We are a privately owned business, we go the extra mile
- Excellent reputation for quality care at affordable rates
- Our small team are dedicated, passionate and experienced in child care
- 3 classrooms
- Small, personalised Service
- Modern, architecturally designed building
- Located in a quiet part of Mount Morgan. The children in our care experience nature, not only through being able to hear its wonderfully rich sounds without the interruption of traffic, but through interacting with the local environment.
- Our play areas are spacious and allow all children to explore their natural surroundings at their own pace and within their own space
- Large dining area for family groupings and maintained by extra Educator
- Offer make-up days
- MEETING National Quality Standard
- “WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR CHILD”
Our aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can develop their intellectual, social, emotional, physical, aesthetic skills to become competent and confident individuals, and for you as a parent/guardian to feel safe knowing that your child is receiving the best possible care.
- $74.00 per day full fees – 0 to 2 years Explorer’s
- $72.00 per day full fees – 2 to 3 years Discoverer’s
- $69.00 per day full fees – 3 to 5 years Kindy Investigator’s
- $12.00 per morning full fees – Before School Care
- $22.00 per afternoon full fees – After School Care
- $69.00 per day full fees – Vacation Care 5 to 12 years
In addition to Child Care Benefit (CCB) & Child Care Rebate (CCR), there is extra help available with the cost of child care: Jobs Education and Training (JET) assistance where eligible families pay $1.00 per hour, Grandparent Child Care Benefit (GCCB) and Special CCB (SCCB). Eligible families with a Health Card, CCR and CCB can access Kindy children who turned 4 by 30st June for low or no cost fees for 15 hours / week at Red Frog 4 Early Childhood Education.
The Child Care Information Service Number is 1800 637 711.
Hours of Operation
Service hours are from 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, 50 weeks per year (closed public holidays and two weeks Christmas/New Year period).
Please print out and complete the Enrolment form HERE and bring it into the centre. One of our team members will assist you with the Enrolment Application process and can answer any questions you may have about childcare at Red Frog.
Free Pick Up & Drop Off Service
Red Frog's Hiace commuter bus offers a free pick-up and drop-off service servicing the Mount Morgan, Gracemere, Bouldercombe and surrounding areas. . Print out our "Transporting Children Permission Form" HERE.
We are conveniently located in a quiet, peaceful corner of Mount Morgan. Our modern, architecturally designed building has everything you need to keep your children safe and occupied. Thanks to our great location, the children in our care experience nature, not only through being able to hear its wonderfully rich sounds without the interruption of traffic but through interacting with the local environment. Our play areas are spacious and interactive spaces, allowing children to explore their natural surroundings at their own pace, within their own space. We also have a large dining area for family groupings, maintained by an extra educator. Click here to view our location on Google Maps